Monday, June 22, 2009

4th Month Entry~

Time flies, and I am already 4 months old~ some updates on my photos~

Don't I look like a CEO? Yes I am a CEO in the making. Show me the $$~


Sleeping peacefully~ I don't snore :P


In the arms of mummy. Sleeping is currently my most favourite hobby, because the more I sleep the faster I grow up~ :D


I can sleep everywhere in the house. Anyway didn't I tell you I have conquered my house's living room? :D


And I am learning to talk right now~ I was saying "Orh" to Daddy and Mummy :P


Balancing my duckiee on my head. Great sense of balance eh~


And a cheerful smile to bless everyone's day :D


First day to the child care centre. My face is uberly confused, cause it is the first time Mummy wakes me up so early.

Hey Daddy! Why am I here? why why why why whyyyyyyy?

Hmmm... seems like we have reached the location.... But where is this place?


And tada, I am in the child care already. I am still trying to accustom to the place, but don't worry Daddy and Mummy. You all put your heart to work and earn more $$ for me to spend. I will be a good boy and not throw my tantrums here. I am sure the child care teachers will take good care of me de. Cause I got a cheerful face! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment