Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Pictures of 4th Month

I am now 4 months old. I have learnt more expressions now. Somehow, I can understand and recognise people already. I will bully those people whom are close to me, but will be quite shy when I am with people I don't know. Mommy, Daddy, Ahma, and Ahgong are the people I will usually bully.

This is Ahma playing with me. She is playing the "Near and Far" face game. Somehow I find it funny and will always smile when she does this.


Ahgong is trying to imitate Ahma, but he is doing it all wrong. Instead of going near and far, he is shaking left and right. I am kinda confused by this act.


I am starting to understand now, I should be smiling to him! It must be it. Lemme try.


Ahha~ It worked. Tat's what he has been trying to drive at... Hohoho


Mission Accomplished!


Mommy brought me to MacDonalds. I must say, MacDonalds somehow has this magical touch with children. I somehow automatically gripped on the apple pie and try to bite it. But I realised firstly, I have not grown teeth yet. Secondly, the apple pie is still in the box!!! Argh!


My first trip on the LRT. Woohoo~ I think after a tiring day, Daddy's happiest moment is to see me :P You can see from his tired yet happy face


I am on added cushion bumper mat. Daddy's tummy is soft and warm~~~ wooooo


My Castle, built on the living room of my house~ I roll on it, i crawl on it, and I drool all over it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment