Sunday, July 26, 2009

Curiosity kills the fan

Now that I have grown up (I am already nearing to 7 months old!), I grow to be more curious to things around me, and I enjoy biting on things more. I guess it's cause of teething process, my gums tend to feel itchy and thus, I will try to grab anything that is available and put it into my mouth. Recently, with my hercules strength, I broke the plastic fan on my stroller. R.I.P. my fan, you will be remembered for blowing cool air to me for the past 6 months.

This is the evidence of the broken fan. Good bye bluey, hello purpley~


Evidence of the criminal in the act!!! I thot I wasn't being watched, but turned out Daddy and Mommy caught me in the act. Shucks~!


Well I was just training my finger. I wanna prove to the world that a finger can stop a fan from rotating as long you press hard enough on the middle of the fan! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment