Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Taste of Food Besides Milk

Yes I am weaning now. Daddy and Mommy is letting me try out something closer to solid food already. Below is the recipe for today. Rice + milk~ Actually I was hoping for Abalone with Milk, or Lobster with milk. Maybe Birdnest egg tarts? They sound really nice and good for my beautiful skin :P But well rice is the staple food for us, so rice it shall be~



And now I am here anxiously waiting for my food, in my CEO chair hohoho. Show me the food nowwwwww


First taste of something different from milk.... Hmmmm~ it is pretty tasty and new. Can you see my glimmering eyes? I feel it was a piece of delicacy~


No! Don't pull the spoon out of my mouth. Let me savour the very last bit of the yummy tummy cereal~ Don't try to pull the spoon out... noooooooooooooo


I did not spit it out because it is not nice, but rather I was being naughty and playing with the food. I tried to blow bubbles, Bloop Bloop Bloop~

No comments:

Post a Comment