Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Misc Photos

I'm now already 5 months old~ Just went to see the PD, and I was told that I am 9KG and 68cm tall~ That makes me 97 percentile in weight and 95 percentile in height (Out of 100, there are 3 heavier than me in terms of same age and 5 out of 100 that is taller than me). Well that means I am growing healthy and chubby :D As the old saying goes, babies should be white white chubby chubby. Anyway I believe I would shed my weight real fast once I start to crawl and walk. In fact I am quite yearning to crawl, that's why I keep exercising my feet.

Below are just some misc photos taken. I love the Osh Kosh jumper that Mommy bought for me. I feel like a designer baby now. Don't you feel that I look handsome in it? Because I feel handsome, happy, and comfy in it!


Somehow I have learnt how to pose also. I am always observing and looking at people, and learn how to pose also.


It's a lazy Sunday, so I'm supposed to laze at home. Thus this is when I was sleeping on the mat. Currently, I don't only lie on the back of my head and body, I also sleep sideways already! :D



Hey Daddy, your tummy's pushing me down. I am trying hard to smile but can't. Look at my arm~ It's hanging on the airrrrrrrr


Daddy.... Why is your face so wierd looking? No don't come so close when you have that face *pushes daddy's chest away* It looks queerrrrrrrrrr.


Mommy save me~ Daddy has a queer face. I think he is too tired, quick save me. Don't take pictures le save me first~

No comments:

Post a Comment